Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week One, Part Two - June 30th

Dear Parents!

So I'm here...It's kind of a surreal experience. It's just sinking in that I'm on my mission! There are so many Elders and Sisters here! The Lord's work is happening!

My companion, or companero, is named Elder Heaps. He is from Cedar City. He's a nice guy. We get along pretty well! The Lord's children are definitely diverse! It's hard work here. I haven't had a second of free time yet, but it's good. Esta bien = it's all good. The language is overwhelming right now but it's only my second day so I have faith. This whole experience is about faith! It's hard being away from everyone I love, but this is where I'm supposed to be and the Lord will bless and help us.

I'll email you on Monday. I LOVE YOU! Everyone better be happy. I need your prayers and love.

Love, Elder Daley

No comments:

Post a Comment