Monday, October 17, 2011

October 3, 2011

Hey family!

So, I didn't get an email cause you guys are hunting but Megan told me you had quite the experience!! I want to hear all about it! I hope everyone and everything is ok though! I got the package Mom. Thanks, it was great!

So 2 of the biggest spiders I have ever seen in my life have been in New York! Last week we were knocking on a door and Elder Parker had a HUGE grey and white spider crawling up his sleeve towards his neck!! So having spent 19 years of my life living with my mother and roughly 5 years with Megan, my first reaction was to say a 4-letter word that started with S.  BUT I caught myself and instead just swung at it right as it got to his collar!!! I missed on the first one but knocked it off with the second and then CRUNCH!!! the victory was mine! I did wait just long enough for Elder Parker to get a glimpse of his would-be assassin before I stomped it to the infernal pit! It was epic...haha Mom you literally would have had a heart attack!

We had interviews with President Nelson last week. I LOVE him. He is one of the greatest men on this Earth. He's amazing.

How is everything going back home! I haven't heard anything from Nini so tell her I love her. I'm still expectingb some pictures from the Workmans, and from you guys. So get that taken care of. :) Conference was really good! I loved it! I definitely missed watching on the couch though! In my pajamas! We went to the chapel and watched it! It was great though. President Monson is so funny. I love him so dang much!

I just love you guys so dang much! I hope you got back from the mt safe and sound. I don't really have much else to tell this week! I sent a letter off today too! So you'll get that this week. I love you so much. I'm doing good! I'm learning to rely on my Savior more and more every day. It's not easy being out here sometimes but I'm loving it! I wouldn't trade it for anything!

I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment