Friday, September 16, 2011

Week 9 - Part Two

August 29, 2011

Family!

I'm currently in New York! Crazy huh? It is crazy here. Driving requires a tranquilizer ha ha. Good thing Grandpa's not here! He'd have a heart attack! The plan flight was good. We talked to the Jewish lady next to me. She found it interesting that we say our church is different because of authority, but she didn't accept our Book of Mormon. Oh well!

We went tot he mission office, had half a sandwich then did a "street sweep". It was like a force of white shirts and ties! We contacted and passed out pass along cards. It was so hard to catch up to people! They walk fast! It was fun though. Our AP's are really cool. I love it here already! Seriously. This is the best mission in the world. I'm so excited.

I'm not sure what the plan is going to be this week but we meet our new companions tomorrow. This is so exciting! I love you so much! This church is true!

PS The Hurricane blew over half of the trees in the state ha ha. The power is out at the mission home too. ha

I love you!!! P-Day is Monday still so I'll email you then! I love you! Hope all is well!

Love, Elder Matthew Daley - your favorite son!!!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment