Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Week Six - Part Two

August 8th, 2011

Mi Familia!

Como estan? Estoy muy bien! Me espanol es mejor cada dia. Yo amo mi distrito y mi zona. Enough of that garbage! haha hi peeps. It's all good. I wrote mostly questions (in my email) to show you what to do! And because I'm uninformed! Amber is getting married and NO ONE told me! What the heck! Tell me things!!

So I end week six tomorrow. That's so crazy! I'm really thankful for the MTC. It's not easy, the food's not that great, spanish is so-so but I'm learning a lot! We will be the oldest district in our zone tomorrow! That is loco! I can't believe how fast time is going! I hope the time is going fast for you guys as well!

DAD! I can't believe the Rockie's traded Ubaldo! Did they even get anyone good for him? What place are they in? I need an update of the standings.

How has it been with Jen and Zach there? I haven't hard from them yet! What have you guys done? I'm so glad Rachel called you for a ride! That shows she trusts you!

I wish I could've seen Lukey shoot his first gun! What a stud!

I'm glad that you and Dad are reading together. I will be expecting reports of if you're doing it! What kind of missionary would I be if I didn't follow through on commitments!

Today we did initiatory in the temple. It was fun! I saw Gordon Oborn and told him I was the Wagners grandson. He asked about grandpa.

Yes I got the pickles! I don't really have time to eat all this stuff tho! ha ha but tell Ninny thanks! I'm gonna crack em open soon!

I'm doing well! I'm happy. You have ups and downs but that's life. Testimony meeting was great yesterday. Bearing testimony in Spanish is fun! Our first councelor, Brother Brady, told us he's been reassigned to serve as a branch president, so we'll get someone new next week. I have seen Brother Towsey twice! He's in a branch presidency now. I also talked to Sister Ellis at lunch today. It's good to see familiar faces!

I love you guys so much! Always remember that! I'm sorry that I was such a butt most of the time. I love you. You guys are 90% of the reason I'm where I am. Thanks for being the best parents ever. I love you so much! Tell BJ to write me a letter or something! I'll email you in a minute! Love you!

Love Elder Matthew Daley, your favorite son!
(In case someone else reads this) your favorite ...add relationship here.

PS. oh I forgot! So our branch president said we can call home when we are at the airport!!! so we'll have to figure that out! I don't know how much time we'll have but we should get a couple minutes! And I imagine it will be early in the morning! We'll figure it out. Let me know your thoughts. I loev you! Keep the letters coming!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment