Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Week Five - Untitled

Blog Followers :) :) :) (i have a blog...and followers:) )

Well folks, we have made it pas the half way point!!!! that's crazy huh!!!!! I can't believe it but it still seems like i have an eternity left in here! so first off, ok dear elders don't come on saturdays so send them friday if you want me to get them! and they only print them in the evening so i only recieve them in the evening from our district leader, keep that in mind!

ok, first of all, ashley workman told me she saw some huge bucks! i need pictures and proof! i also need pictures of all megan and cory's camping trips and also dad and brad's scouting trip! dad, did you see any bucks? where did you go?? i hear layne is pumped for his hunt! tell ash i better get some pictures.

i don't know what to talk about so i'm just going down my list of things for a second! Grandma sent me the obituary of tommie's dad last week :( i keep forgetting to say something. well you guys tell him how sorry i am and that he is in my prayers? i love that guy, he's a great example. tell him to write me a letter also!!!!

oh!!! can you guys print me out my priesthood line of authority and send it to me? i think it would be useful to have.

how is aunt jenny and uncle zach? i'm sad that i'm missing them! i better get some daggum letters! my 1st counselor in my branch presidency was the mission president of the carlsbad mission, which includes mission viejo! cool huh?? also, an elder in my zone is from carlsbad, elder larson.

so my first week as zone leader is over. quite uneventful other than meetings...but it's good. it's fun to help the other missionaries. last night i sat with alex at the fireside! he leaves next week! crazy crazy. and afterwards we watched a movie about joseph smith! it was amazing. i could not believe the spirit i felt while watching it. Joseph was the prophet! God the Father and Jesus Christ appeared to him and through him the priesthood was restored. I can't believe how faithful he was to the Lord. he was constantly ridiculed and abused but he remained ever faithful!!!!

i want everyone to do something for me. mom and dad, i want you guys to sit down and read the book of mormon TOGETHER ok? and cory and megan, you guys do the same! (include Jared). The Book of Mormon is the keystone of our religion. it is so important for us to constantly study it. it'll bring a great spirit to you. so do it!

i really don't know what to talk about!! this is so short...i'm sorry! umm....send me a list of questions if you want them answered ok! this week the MTC curriculum changes so class is going to be different. i'll let you know how it is.

oh we went to the temple today! elder heaps and i did sealings. it was fun. our names were native american names. some of them were: blue blanket, brown cow goes first, shot in the eye, kills his enemy, and red bear. yeah it was great. haha very memorable!

mom did you and kristy have fun in vegas??? tell me about it! today the elder who lives next door, his grandpa died :( it was sad. that better not happen to me! so you tell ninny and grandma and grandpa wagner it's not an option!!! i love you guys. write me letters!!!!

love you!!! sorry this email was kind of worthless - i sent a letter too! love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment